Thursday, July 23, 2009

Uhh.?

Hia!! back again.
aFter a lonng loongg time. feel so lazy to update blog la!
I only thought of Facebook nia.LoL
mmm, i'll just talk about what happen now la kayh haa..
My position in class changed d!! wAAAaa~
there are good and bad there..
the bad wan is..no fan?lol
the good wan is cn concentrate more, is bside window!!!XD
the one sitting bside me. is. very. quiet.lol.
so i dont talk much, as well =]
EXAM is like few more days, and i really got NO mood to study.
cant feel the kehangatan of exam YET. dunu when goonnna feel it, dono.
sumore now i flu d..~~ ZZZZ!

another Thing.
i get annoyed by many pplz nowadays..ARGH! leave me alone!!!!
u guys make me feel like being alone, then being with alot pplz..zzzzz
my ___________________ nvr understand me. they just acting like a B after a long time.
so thats all for today yah! -jeN2-



0 comments: